Saturday, September 4, 2010

Top 3 Best Celebrity Fashion Icons

I decided well why don't we just narrow it down 3 fashion icons that really inspired me last month in August.Though i didn't do that much of all the following celebrities ,I'm just looking forward to (really soon!).I'm going to be doing this monthly so just enjoy and comment:

1.Kim Kardashian:Of Course,This one was really predictably.
I love everything that has to do with the way she dresses.She just
never makes a mistake.This girl right here is truly one of the best 
fashion icons in Hollywood today.







2.Miley Cyrus:She sorta that nice elegant,funky girl she knows how to match thing perfectly nice.She has all those styles in one,and without her i don't know what we would do.Probably we would be lost!








3.And last but not least,Blake Lively:She really knows how to work it.Her style is different its sophisticated yet modern.We will totally be seeing more about her soon.

1 comment:

  1. all of them are very beautiful, I would love to work with them some day!

    ReplyDelete