Friday, September 10, 2010

AMI Club Wear:The Best Cheap Store !

I absolutely love AMI Club Wear especially their shoes.OMG there shoes are B-E-A-utiful.Sad enough for me,I know but shockingly my shoe size is 11.I hate my shoe size its SOO big but thank the lord I'm tall or else i would look like a complete weirdo..hahaha.I love everything they sell in this store.Just message me if you want any stores that are cheap for BIG FEET.Don't be ashamed everyone is beautiful, in there own way.As I was saying since I got out of the topic is that AMI club wear is one of the most fabulous, and cheapest stores out there.I would die to buy a product from this store...but I've never had the chance.I honestly believe this store is better than Forever21,There i said it Forever 21 and even much more better than other stores.You should really give it a try and see their page,JUST CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment